Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The worst of me..................

I just read this.........and I need to improve when it comes to my distaste of certain "celebrity" "political" people who really get on my nerves. I must do better............."Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice."Proverbs 24:17...........sigh!!! we need to instead, pray for them. I am guilty. I have also criticized another for doing just that when it was someone I liked (politician) who fell from grace......................I see my fault, confess it and hope to do better. I am not happy about it but I do see that we can not be "Christlike" by behaving in that way. I need help with this.
 photo f7af974c1d5908dee523e842b98f3f19_zpsgo88w7ya.jpg
I wrote this on Facebook yesterday. I am so sick of politics. I am not political simply because I can not vote, I am not a citizen and nor will I become one. I do believe in the right to vote but more than this I believe we should stay apart from this world. At least for me this holds true.
 photo the-creed-i-believe-in-the-church-33-728_zpswfthqmyg.jpg
I believe in paying my taxes, being a good citizen and following the laws of the land as best I can. I follow my conscience and I am a Christian. That means I try my best to do what God wants me to do. Having said that, I fail, often. That is one reason I need Christ in my Life. I think I was reminded of this when I read a page of "Our Daily Bread".
I despise people like Donald Trump and Sara Palin for that matter. So I was reminded it is NOT my place to judge. More than that it is not my place to put them down. I get angry when I just see that mans face. That must stop. I think it very unfair that a man like Borak Obama who has worked so hard to make this country better, has succeeded in many areas to make us better off after his 8 years in office, kept us pretty much from war and all that. While the previous lot made billions on the war effort, profited from the death of other peoples sons and daughter and left the country in such a mess. Yet they can not see we are better off now. I do NOT want to see Republicans get back in. They say they are Christian, well I don't believe that, not the way they behave. I could but won't get into all that.
 photo slide_3_zpsebnsl0fi.jpg
Oh I have my opinions and I am vocal when it comes to expressing them. I see so much that is unfair. The poor are condemned, the immigrants trashed. Well............then, what can I do?
Instead of spouting off about it I need to do something. I have no idea what. I don't have money. Well, I waste money, that's another issue I have to work on.
 photo overcome-evil-wirth-good_zps0tuo1802.jpg
I can help people when an opportunity arises and I think I do, but I should be able to do more. I will work on that. My first love is animals. I have a heart that loves them. Maybe that's my place but I also feel for the homeless and I am not sure what I can do about that because no opportunity to help has arisen. I am sure the Lord will lead me. So far I have had enough to do within my own family but.....I can do more.
Back to the original thought. Mr Trump is none of my business. I will try to avoid anything to do with him. It will be hard to not be sarcastic or to name call because I despise him. I have no right to do that. Then there is Rush Limbaugh and that hateful swine. There I said it. See thats what happens to me when I think about those people. Bigots and haters. I must NOT become one and I think the Lord has pointed that out to me. So for what it's worth. I promice to do better. I have said it publically and I must try very very hard to follow through. Everything is in God's hands and not mine I must remember that too. We each have our own journey and I must not get sidetracked.

No comments: